Skip to main content

Diary of Dreams - I drive an average not so expensive ...........






I drive an average not so expensive but stylish car I am a 6 footer not so fair always with stubbles but very handsome any one will have a second look any one who sees me would consider me as a guy with not so friendly attitude actually it’s the opposite.

I live a life in a very shady neighbourhood. I work from home a computer geek and extremely good at interacting and making friends. I walk every day morning to get cigarette though I could buy a pack and save it at home.

One day as I was walking casually being myself dressed in a blue jean and white T shirt my favourite costume and colour. I saw a girl standing in one of the houses there in the car park no car was parked there and for sure she is new to our neighbourhood and may be a new tenant. She was talking in her phone smiling and she was dressed in a nightwear which was light blue in colour, her eyes were pale and she was a hazel eyed person I would not explain her as beautiful but I felt something unusual about her normally I would not fall for a beautiful girl or definitely will not give even a second look if a girl considers herself an “angel on streets” this one was so different she was Ms.Cool and was so natural. I was excitingly sure that it was not her lover she was talking to; I do not know how I knew that.

Her looks as I recall she had a small bun of hair tied high on the back it was light brown in colour, long neck good complexion, high cheek bones, and totally thin face with a prominent jaw line she reminded me of Angelina Jolie in the movie ‘Salt’ after the long chase scene. She had no hear rings she had her right wrist tied with white band aid and that is it I am able to recall or I was able to absorb rest was behind the compound wall and hardly it was minutes that I went past her.

I got my cigarettes and with complete confidence that I am going to see her I walked back but in vain I slowed down to get a glimpse but no notice.

The same evening there were so many modern motorcycles parked outside her gate I was so curious to know who she was; I walked by a couple of times and there was lot of guys and girls with wine glasses in hand occasionally coming out to throw the cigarette butt with loud ending statements in good English.

The next feeling was I was sitting inside her house averagely furnished but neat she came out I got myself introduced and she was looking even more pale and weak. She asked me to join her and that she would introduce me to her group of friends and it seemed she stays there with her sister and nobody else.

That day evening we all were sitting in a common place under a huge tree it was very cold, appeared like a hill station we all took turns to talk at no point the group was silent and all were genuinely interested in the other. After many failed attempts to talk I started talking about a recent love affair I had had on which I proposed a girl; I also mentioned tall guys could be easily misunderstood as if they are showing off, whereas short once to show there macho image or carry them hot has to put their shoulders back walk with their butt pushed back and everyone laughed as I enacted; even she had a slight smile just behind her I saw a stern face staring ; he was a short person I generally apologised for having insulted and mentioned ‘nothing personal’. She has fallen for me maybe that is what I felt.

I was in her house later someday lighting a smoke she was unwell her sister came out and was talking with me her sister was stunning that was the general comment, I did not look at her that way she seemed to be a pretty girl very fair and polite to me.

Overall I was able to understand there was something untold to me that everyone in the group knows. One day when I rushed in to her house now that we were all so friendly I saw her sister attending to her with vein injection.

That week end as we were all talking in our usual meeting spot someone asked about me, I said telling about me might worry you more so let’s talk something interesting; I saw a curious face in her.

When we met the next day her first question was about me may be she did not sleep the previous night; she was unaware that I did not get to sleep for past 2 weeks.

I told her few things and mentioned I had a divorce within weeks of my marriage. She was not shocked she went inside later her sister came out hearing sat close to me and mentioned as if answering my question about her sister that she has cancer in her limbs.

Suddenly the next week she became weak and fragile. Somehow in the due course I fell in love with her, I don’t know if it was sympathy. Then on I cleaned her, fed her, gave medicines took the daily coarse from her sister and started doing everything .I am basically humorous I read out stories for her in the evenings, spent long nights talking she would ask me to stay longer. When her sister had her most wanted break all these days seeing me she started to admire me slowly for the person I am.

We all friends meet in the evenings nowadays I take the centre stage I talk so friends around me laugh out loud but you know my intention, I check without making it obvious from the corner of my eye if she was laughing.

One day her sister asked me if I am interested in her sister I did not tell anything just left and the same day in spite of her contagious cancer we made love.

The next meeting with all our friends; I was a bit late in reaching do you know who was on the centre stage glowing and talking out loud? It was her. I was shocked! All she needed was a companion we continued that way all the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Edification Enrichment (12)

What is the meaning and origin of the expression "once in a blue moon"? When something happens "once in a blue moon" it happens very rarely. Here are a few examples, * My brother George lives in Russia. I see him once in a blue moon. * We have visitors once in a blue moon. * How often does Tendulkar come to office? Once in a blue moon. There are several explanations as to the origin of this expression. According to scientists, whenever a volcano erupts, the sulphur and dust particles that are thrown up into the atmosphere often cause the moon to appear blue for some time. When the volcano on Krakatoa (an island between Java and Sumatra) exploded in 1883, rocks were hurled thirty miles high into the air and dust from the volcano fell nearly three thousands miles away. After this eruption the moon looked blue for several days. Luckily for us, volcanoes don't erupt every day, so a blue moon continues to be a rare phenomenon. Another explanation offered by scholar...

Growth & Development

I've noticed that the more sternly I speak to my kids — for example, after they've run into the street without looking — the more distraught they get. How can I make sure they understand the seriousness of certain situations without making them feel worse? As the saying goes, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." When your child's safety is at risk — whether he's run into the street, reached for an open flame, or gotten dangerously close to a pool — yelling, screaming, or crying out is a perfectly normal (and necessary!) response. After all, at that moment, you would do anything possible to get your child's attention and get him out of harm's way. After an episode like this, it's natural for kids to cry — and for you to want to apologize. But the truth is, your kids are likely crying in response to the fear and urgency in your voice, not because you've been "too stern." At times like these, it's OK to comfort them without...

English Edification Enrichment (17)

What is the difference between "plump" and "fat"? When an individual is plump or fat, he is overweight. The word "fat" has a negative connotation associated with it. When you say that someone is "fat", what you are implying is that he is overweight and doesn't present a pleasant sight. It is considered impolite to call someone fat to his face. The word "plump", on the other hand, is normally used to indicate approval. When you say that someone is plump, what you are implying is that the individual is overweight in a pleasant sort of way. In other words, you approve of the soft rounded body that the individual has! The individual though overweight is not unpleasant to look at. In the 60s and 70s many of our movie heroines were plump. Thanks & Regards.