Skip to main content

Gossip......


Gossip......
Fun and entertainment revolves around two aspects in our city one is cinema and the other gossip.
How much fun we have while watching movie in theatres I would not mind spending a week’s earning in watching movies; that is how stars have become superstars.
 Every other house has an aspiring model or a passionate film aspirant; good that’s Tamil nadu and that’s India; here especially in the metro we have the second best interest shown in gossiping. I remember recently my friend planned a trip to Coonoor, he invited me and mentioned that the sole purpose of the trip is to gossip. How reasonable and what a purpose!
So that way we indulge a lot in cinemas; some of the films which fascinated me and many others would include ‘3 idiots’ the way young Amir Khan has performed was truly remarkable then The ‘Burlesque’ was a fantastic movie around Cristina Aguliara , then the movie ‘KO’ was again a good movie then ‘Dear John’, ‘If only’ a treat watching. The film ‘Jodha Akbar’ I have not seen ‘Akbar’ but the way Hrithik Roshan has delivered the performance, I would say he has lived in it.
I had lot of free time so it permitted me to watch the movie Avan – Ivan today this has nothing to do with the few best watch I have mentioned in the previous paragraph. First of all I have no clue why this guy had to pose himself a squint? Oh! You have not watched the movie huh better be it. Vishal acted cross eyed. It seems the shooting went on for 200 days and this poor soul kept his eyes in a weird manner till then.
 I brought/bought back nothing, not a smile, not a heart break, no joy,no fun just head ache. I had to unwind my misery by watching the movie ‘3 idiots’ no comparison - mind you!
I have always been a critic; I watched ‘Ponnar- shankar’, then ‘Azhagar samiyin kudhirai’,’ Kaden’, is tamil cinema going to dogs? I eagerly wait for ‘Deiva thirumagan’ hope Vikarm would not let us down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Edification Enrichment (12)

What is the meaning and origin of the expression "once in a blue moon"? When something happens "once in a blue moon" it happens very rarely. Here are a few examples, * My brother George lives in Russia. I see him once in a blue moon. * We have visitors once in a blue moon. * How often does Tendulkar come to office? Once in a blue moon. There are several explanations as to the origin of this expression. According to scientists, whenever a volcano erupts, the sulphur and dust particles that are thrown up into the atmosphere often cause the moon to appear blue for some time. When the volcano on Krakatoa (an island between Java and Sumatra) exploded in 1883, rocks were hurled thirty miles high into the air and dust from the volcano fell nearly three thousands miles away. After this eruption the moon looked blue for several days. Luckily for us, volcanoes don't erupt every day, so a blue moon continues to be a rare phenomenon. Another explanation offered by scholar...

Growth & Development

I've noticed that the more sternly I speak to my kids — for example, after they've run into the street without looking — the more distraught they get. How can I make sure they understand the seriousness of certain situations without making them feel worse? As the saying goes, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." When your child's safety is at risk — whether he's run into the street, reached for an open flame, or gotten dangerously close to a pool — yelling, screaming, or crying out is a perfectly normal (and necessary!) response. After all, at that moment, you would do anything possible to get your child's attention and get him out of harm's way. After an episode like this, it's natural for kids to cry — and for you to want to apologize. But the truth is, your kids are likely crying in response to the fear and urgency in your voice, not because you've been "too stern." At times like these, it's OK to comfort them without...

English Edification Enrichment (17)

What is the difference between "plump" and "fat"? When an individual is plump or fat, he is overweight. The word "fat" has a negative connotation associated with it. When you say that someone is "fat", what you are implying is that he is overweight and doesn't present a pleasant sight. It is considered impolite to call someone fat to his face. The word "plump", on the other hand, is normally used to indicate approval. When you say that someone is plump, what you are implying is that the individual is overweight in a pleasant sort of way. In other words, you approve of the soft rounded body that the individual has! The individual though overweight is not unpleasant to look at. In the 60s and 70s many of our movie heroines were plump. Thanks & Regards.